GENERAL BOOKING SERVICE CONDITIONS
- The booking request submitted via the booking form on this website must be shown if requested by a Before Boarding staff member.
- Last-minute requests without prior reservations will incur a penalty of USD$30, and may not be honored due to lack of foresight and operational planning.
- It is important that you have correctly provided us with your telephone number and email address so that we can contact you in the event of any new developments, especially regarding the departure service.
If You Booked Your Departure Service
- If you require a transfer from the counter located in the terminal to our Premium Lounge, you must specify in the comments before finalizing your booking the time at which you will be at our counter, with a 15-minute time difference, so that the staff can wait for you. Remember that you must have previously checked your baggage and have your boarding pass.
Time At The Lounge Prior To Boarding:
- The recommended time to be at the airline prior to international flights is 3 hours before flight departure; therefore, it is required to be at the Premium Lounge at least one and a half hours before boarding in order to proceed with all applicable migration procedures and private security checks. It will be the passenger’s responsibility to present all the documentation required by all the corresponding agencies. If these requirements are not met, Before Boarding is not responsible for any missed flights. If the passengers do not arrive at the Premium Lounge within the required timeframe, Before Boarding has the right to refuse assistance to passengers due to short notice before boarding and cannot guarantee quality service.
People Accompanying Departing Passengers:
- Following the latest post-pandemic distancing measures applied at airports and in order to comply with health security measures, it is not allowed to accompany departing passengers inside the lounge.
If You Booked Your VIP Arrival Service
- The VIP Lounge benefit with a membership is for the cardholder and their companions, if applicable, as long as the cardholder is traveling. (Prior to requesting the service, you must verify the conditions and benefits that your product allows, and how much access you are covered per year. Not all memberships are entitled to companions. Learn about the credit cards and insurance companies that allow you to enjoy our services at airports. Click here.) Before booking, please verify the conditions and the amount of access granted by the Membership or Agreement through which you use the VIP Lounges. It is essential to physically present your membership card in order to receive the membership benefits.
Using Your Health Insurance:
- Access to our services through health insurance is exclusive to the beneficiary. Your health insurance card does not allow you to bring companions to the lounge free of charge, although you may qualify for a preferential rate (subject to change, please inquire in advance).
Check before booking to see how much access you have left.
It is essential to show the card at the reception desk.
Using Your Credit Card:
- In order to use your credit card for access to our services and to learn details about the coverage offered by different banking institutions, you can contact our Web Support or your bank directly. (Remember that depending on your credit card you may or may not have the traveling companion benefit.)
In the event that no passes are available or your companion does not have coverage, a preferential rate will be offered (subject to change, please inquire in advance).
IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the cardholder to know how many passes are available. You can contact any of our support channels via WhatsApp, chat, telephone or email. The customer SHALL PAY for the service if passes are not available. Ignoring the availability of passes does not exempt the customer from PAYING if they wish to use VIP services.
- Payments are accepted in cash in U.S. Dollars or Dominican Pesos, through PayPal and also VISA, Mastercard and AMEX debit or credit cards. If you contract a service after paying online with cash or credit card and you do not use the service, the amount paid will remain as credit for the next service requested, as long as you notify us prior to your flight. Valid for a 12-month period. No REFUNDS are applicable in any case.
- You have the right to not use the contracted service, in which case you must notify at least 4 hours in advance using any of the following: email, online chat or web. NO REFUND WILL BE APPLICABLE in case of having contracted a service and NOT NOTIFYING that you will not use it. Your booking will be automatically charged by the system as a no-show and a pass or the amount will be deducted, as appropriate.
- Our company reserves the right of admission due to capacity reasons, failure to wear appropriate clothing to be in the lounge (shorts, Bermuda shorts, flannel shirts, flip-flops and baseball caps are not allowed), disturbing behavior with other passengers, inappropriate behavior with our staff, or for violation of the rules of conduct, use or access to airport terminals.
- The use of face masks inside the VIP Lounges and during services is mandatory, as well as maintaining minimal safe distance between people.
- A temperature control upon entering the VIP Lounges and using antibacterial hand sanitizer are mandatory. In case of refusal, access to the service will be restricted.
- I certify that my state of health at the time of using Before Boarding VIP services is in excellent condition, with no symptoms of infection in the two weeks prior to my flight.
- Persons with symptoms of fever may be denied VIP service for safety reasons.
- Check in advance with your airline to see if they require a PCR or antigen test to be able to fly to your destination.
- Food and beverages purchased outside the lounges are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed. Exceptional cases apply, which must be notified and validated in advance with our company.
- Children up to 2 years old accompanied by adults, may use the lounges free of charge.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 12, accompanied by adults, may use the lounges in accordance with the current rates for that age group.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited for people under the age of 18.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss, to person or property, while in the lounges, unless we have acted with willful intent or negligence.