This organization, internationally recognised for its quality management of airport VIP lounges, explains how it has transformed its processes to provide an added value to each passenger: health safety in a comfortable and pleasant environment.
The current situation caused by Coronavirus has quickly and dramatically impacted all sectors, especially tourism.
"Before Boarding has improved in all areas, strengthening and innovating many aspects of our VIP services in each one of our airports. The VIP services and lounges have always been considered the best spaces for transit when it comes to taking a flight, be it for their comfort, exclusivity, and the facilities provided when carrying out the airport's diverse processes”, emphasized Cesar Lopez Colomina, Executive Director of Before Boarding at the international level.
The firm, specializing in lounge management and VIP services with operations in the Dominican Republic for more than a decade, has integrally transformed its processes at the airports of the Las Américas International Airport in Santo Domingo, Cibao International Airport in Santiago de los Caballeros, Gregorio Luperón International Airport in Puerto Plata and Catey International Airport in Samaná.
"We have emphasized a very important added value for the traveler, which is their safety at the health level. As a result of the current situation, we are aware of the growing concern our users have at the time of making a trip. That is precisely why we do not doubt that our VIP services provide high value both on departure and arrival in the country, given the reinforcement of health and safety measures implemented by Before Boarding in all its VIP rooms," said Imad Al-Asmar, General Manager of Before Boarding for the Dominican Republic.
The measures adopted include the following:
- Disinfection of all our spaces at airports, under a recognized company guarantee seal.
- We will avoid having our guests in queues and crowds, especially at immigration, security, and airline boarding points.
- The food offered in the lounges will be perfectly packaged individually. As well as the permanent assistance by a waiter in the lounges, eliminating the traditional buffet.
- Implementation of safety measures for our passengers, partners, and collaborators.
- Collaborators will be specifically assigned the constant cleaning of our lounges, as well as the disinfection of the trays used in control points and disinfection when delivering luggage to our customers.
- Check-in at the counter for airlines that allow it without the presence of passengers.
And more measures, such as thermal temperature controls, gel dispensers at many points in the rooms, security screens at counters, etc.
"With these measures and all others that may be added to those already implemented, we believe that the services offered at airports by Before Boarding are undoubtedly the best option for travelers to take a flight for its exclusivity, comfort, and safety," concluded Mr. Imad Al-Asmar.
Finally, Before Boarding reported, as it has done throughout the quarantine process, that it continues to be available to its users and customers 24 hours a day through any of the following communication channels: telephone, WhatsApp Business, and e-mail.